Friday, February 22, 2013

5 Must-Have Marketing Books for Authors.

Here's the list of marketing books I promised with links to amazon:

100 Ways to Market Your Book for Free (or really cheap) by Carol Denbow. $.99 at time of posting.

My Book Isn't Selling! The Chargan Book of Marketing Ideas by Philip Ragan. Free at time of posting.

Smashwords Book Marketing Guide - How to Market any Book for Free (Smashwords Guides) by Mark Coker. Free at time of posting.

Book Marketing Basics: How to Use Facebook, Twitter, Blogging and Email Marketing to Connect with Readers by Doulit. $.99 at time of posting.

What's Your Purple Goldfish? How to Win Customers and Influence Word of Mouth by Stan Phelps and Drew McLellan. Free at time of posting.

Watch for more lists/ an extended list in the future as I make my way through a few I just downloaded!

Next week, on Monday, we will talk about how writing short stories and novellas can boost the sales on your full length novels. Plus on Tuesday, a post about the best $40 I ever spent on writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment