Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ways to get featured or tweeted!

Hello! I've come up with a new way to help promote you and your books!

There are actually two ways on my Get Featured page over on Paranormal Lounge.

The first is a feature on the Paranormal Lounge blog, and it is for paranormal books only. Just fill out the form and I'll be in touch.

The second is a tweet to my 2,000+ followers on twitter. The tweet can be about any book or writing related subject and you can send me a tweet once per week. The only thing I ask in return is that you follow me on twitter. I will follow you back too, which is a win/win situation.

Both of these services are FREE, but please respect the rules. Do not try to get your mystery featured on Paranormal Lounge and do not send me more than one tweet per week.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you on these forms and can't wait to help you expand your reach!

No comments:

Post a Comment